Grants can offer major support and funding for teams, both new and old, but the application process for them can often be complex and lengthy.
The links below offer potential sources from which to receive grants. RINOS requests that any use of these lists be followed up with us by sending information on your progress and success with each source.
Many thanks to Team 341 for their help in constructing this list.
- Adobe Software Donation
- AMD Corporate Contributions
- Best Buy Teach Awards
- Boeing Co. Charitable Contributions Program
- Corning Foundation Grants
- Digital Wish
- Fundsnet Services – Clearing house page for numerous grants
- Google Grants Program
- K-12 Public Schools Foundation Grants
- Lowe’s Toolbox for Education – Corporate grants by branch
- Target – Store community support
- Texas Instruments Foundation Grants
- The Foundation Center
- The NEA Foundation
- Toyota Tapestry Grants
- Walmart – Corporate grants by branch
- Westinghouse School Grant Program
RINOS Fortune 500 Project – links to the community relations and charitable giving pages of most of the Fortune 500 companies.
Grant Writing Resources: